Pre-Roof Installation Check List
Prepare for a roof replacement
Outside Your Home
1. If you have solar panels please scheduled them to be removed PRIOR to installation
2. Move all outdoor items to a safe place and cover all ponds and pools within 40 feet of the home.
(eg. grills, tables, chairs, ornaments, solar lights, etc.)
3. Remove any vehicles from your driveway in or to prevent possible damages and easy access for
4. Please keep all children and pets away from the work area at all times.
5. Notify your roofer of any plants that require special protection. Cut the grass so the nails can
easily be collected.
Inside Your Home
1. Secure or take down items on the wall and ceiling bulbs to avoid damages due to vibrations from
2. If you are replacing a skylight tarp underneath to avoid any dust or possible debris from falling.
3. Cover ANY and/or EVERY valuable in your attic to avoid dust or any debris from falling.